These 10 strategies are what you truly need for permanent fat loss
1. Eat smaller, more frequent meals (not larger, more frequent meals).
2. Include lean protein with each meal and snack.
3. Use veggies and fruit as your primary source of carbohydrates.
4. Replace liquid calories with non caloric options like water.
5. Add high intensity exercise to your routine, like we do with our training programs.
6. Eat breakfast, but nothing with a cartoon on the box.
7. Add 3+ cups of unsweetened tea each day.
8. Move more – we suggest 5+ hrs of general movement each week, outside of structured physical activity.
9. Plan ahead.
10. Reduce packaged food items – the less ingredients, the better.
By the way, you CAN eat more volume, yet still eat less calories.
So it’s not really “eat more, weight less” – it’s eat more VOLUME, weigh less.
More on food volume later.
Until then, be smart about your intake and never fall for the quick fix “FAUX – lutions” not SO – lotions.
Again as always having a blast bringing you my latest thoughts and inspirations.
Thank you and if you enjoyed this Blog please click the facebook icon below and share with your friends.
If you haven’t visited our website and would like to….click here.
Looking forward to bringing you more and more info all the time!!
If there a subject you would would like us to focus in on just post a comment.
We are having a Blast doing these Blogs for you!!
Thanks for tuning in!
Check out Montclair Personal Trainers!!